SILEXX OEMS Release Notes v1.1.0
- Risk Radar X Released
- Multiple Order Average Price Calculations added to Order book
- Fixes and Additions
Risk Radar X is a powerful risk management module that replaces your current Risk Radar. It contains the same functionality as the original Risk Radar and adds a great deal more metrics for you to evaluate your risk.
Risk Radar X features:
- Real-time Risk Management
- Multiple Implied Volatility Models
- Option Implied
- Hierarchical Grouping
View your aggregate risk/P&L at many different levels including:
Trading group level:
You can view an average price calculation for selected ranges of orders on your order book.
- Select multiple orders using Shift+Click or CTRL+Click (or both) to highlight multiple orders in the "Filled" order section (lower section) of the Order Book.
- A new section below the "Filled" orders section will appear that shows the average fill prices for the orders you selected. The orders are grouped by the Symbol.
- Basket Trader
- Added "Underlying" Column
- Fixed issue with $DJI price history not showing
- Depth Ticket
- A Market order will now be tagged as a Limit order if any price quote field is clicked in the ticket.
- Option chain
- Added columns showing Theo and Mark differential - "cTheoEdge", "pTheoEdge"
- Added columns showing Bid / Ask spread differential - "cBASprd", "pBASprd"
- Right-click menu put spreads now populate the strike prices correctly
- Order Book
- The legs of a MLEG order will now export correctly
- Fixed issue where the price field for special penny pilot options defaulted to nickel increments vs. pennies above $3
- Added "%Change" column
- Added "Linear Decay" column
- Position Analyzer
- Added a "Clear All" menu item to the right-click menu
- Quote Board
- Added a control in the Settings Menu to turn on/off the order ticket pop-up when clicking a price quote
- Added control in the Settings Menu that sets the default order ticket pop-up type
- Spread Maker
- Window position, account, and symbols now save when the Spread Maker is open upon exiting SILEXX OEMS.
- General Platform
- Changed the default open location of new order tickets to the center of the screen.
- Added a "Previous Close" column to various modules.