SILEXX OEMS Release Notes v1.0.4
- Quote columns added to Order Book
- MLEG construction and quotes added to the Quote Board
- Open a Complex Order Ticket from the Quote Board
- Username now remembered on the login screen (optional)
- Algorithmic Ticket manual released
- Filters and Sorting manual released
The following quote fields have been added to the Order Book module and are also calculated for multi-leg positions:
|Ask||Current Ask price for the security|
|Ask Size1||Displayed size at Ask price|
|Bid||Current Bid price for the security|
|Bid Size1||Displayed size at Bid price|
|Bid x Ask2||Bid and Ask quotes displayed in a single column|
|Last||Last traded price for the security|
|Mark||Midpoint price of the Bid/Ask spread|
|Net Change||Net change in price from the Open on the day|
|1||Bid and Ask Size are not applicable to MLEG orders.|
|2||Bid x Ask pricing for MLEG orders is calculated based on selling at the Bid and Buying at the Ask as appropriate for each individual leg of the position.|
To add the above columns to your Order Book right-click anywhere in the Order Book's column header bar and select Column Chooser.
Double click to add a column to the Order Book or drag and drop to the place in the column header row you want to place the new column(s).
Options can now be placed and tracked on the Quote Board by dragging the options from the Option Chain module into the Quote Board module.
Create and track multi-leg (MLEG) positions on your Quote Board by dragging one position on top of another either from the Option Chain or all in the Quote Board.
This is the resultant position on the Quote Board:
Notice the Bid x Ask pricing for the entire position is available as a column header.
(Bid x Ask pricing for MLEG orders is calculated based on selling at the Bid and Buying at the Ask as appropriate for each individual leg of the position)
- Modifying a MLEG quote on Quote Board
- Click the Qty column to change the ratios of the individual legs of the MLEG quote
- Click the X in the Delete column to remove a leg from the MLEG quote
Right-click a multi-leg(MLEG) position to launch a Complex Order Ticket from the Quote Board.
SILEXX OEMS now has the feature to remember your username on the login screen.
- Click the gear icon in the upper left corner of the login screen:
- Check the box and click OK to store your Username for future logins
Click the icon in the Algorithmic Order Ticket to open the manual.
The Filters and Sorting manual can be launch from the main screen of SILEXX OEMS:
Click Help and select SILEXX OEMS Manuals