Full Feature List
- Order Ticket
- Our Standard Order Ticket control is the quick and easy way to interface with the
- Depth Ticket
- The Depth Ticket control builds upon the Order Ticket control and allows you to
view full Level 2/Regional quotes in addition to Level 1 data and optionally displays
Time & Sales data.
- Book Trader
- The Book Trader is an advanced ladder based order entry ticket that displays prices
vertically and lets you place/replace/cancel orders with the click of a mouse button.
- Complex Orders (Multi-Leg)
- Trade exchange supported multi-leg option trades; Condors, Butterflies, Time Spreads,
Straddles, Strangles, Ratio Spreads, Buy-Writes and more.
- Spread Maker
- Bid and offer with the market makers, while working your own spread. Proprietary
spread system allows for trading two option or two stock orders simultaneously on
- "Hotkeys" are selected keys on the keyboard (user defined), to enter different trading
actions (buy, sell, route execution, trade volume, and more)
- Delta Hedging
- Easily monitor your current or post-ex deltas and submit orders to hedge your delta risk.
- Advanced Charting
- Real-time, robust, and customizable charting system. Includes a multitude of analysis
tools and market indicators.
- Option Chain
- Robust and fully customizable option chain. Time & sales with implied volatility,
design custom layouts, launch order tickets, detailed Greeks, position information,
and much more.
- Option Chain Quick Layouts
- Monitor options your way. Simply drag-n-drop the columns and design your own option
layouts and save them. All Greeks, implied volatilities, positions, reversals, conversions,
- Option Time & Sales
- View all option trades for a single underlying - filter and sort by exchange, implied
volatility, price, volume, strikes, expiration and more.
- Quote Board
- Powerful and simple layouts for options, stocks, indices, and futures. Launch order
tickets quickly right from the quote board.
- Time & Sales
- Customizable time & sales for stock, options, ETFs, futures - filter for price,
volume, exchange, bid, ask, and more.
- Position Analyzer
- Real-time and customized graphical representation of a position. Monitor and adjust
P&L, Deltas, Gamma, Vega, Theta, and Rho. Adjust position size, time, volatility,
- Volatility Skew
- Graph and modify the volatility skew curve/smile for option series and override implied volatilities with your own volatility estimates
- Risk Radar
- Powerful Risk Management System. Real-time P&L and option Greeks. Extreme Risk impacts.
Adjust time, volatility, and interest. Monitor individual or group accounts.
- Earnings & Dividends
- Up-to-date Earnings and Dividend information. Filter for symbols, dividend amounts,
dates, and more.
- Option Calculator
- Perfect for pricing FLEX options- adjust pricing model, exercise style, date and
more. Provides implied volatility and Greeks.
- Order Audit Trails
- Detailed information about any order, including exchange, routes, order id, time,
order handling. Fast and accurate way to track down trade information.
- Historical Trade Reports
- Download, view, export to Excel detailed information about any and every trade.
Look at a single day, week, month or year. Statistical information includes net
volume of options, stock, and futures.
- Audio Notifications
- Audio notifications alert you to fills, cancels, price changes and more. Ability
to mute or change audio files to customize audio notifications.
- Audio and/or pop-ups inform the trader of price action changes of the bid, ask,
or last. Re-arm increments or percent changes.
- Imbalance Indicators
- Large sell or buy orders at the close? Obsidian Imbalance Indicators lets you know
where the order flow is.
- Powerful Filtering & Sorting
- Most of the modules in Obsidian allow you to sort and filter the data they display,
so you can focus on what's important.
- Excel Export
- Obsidian allows you to export data to excel, be it your order history for the day,
your Portfolio, an Option Chain, whatever it is, with the click of a button you
can export the data you want to Excel.
- DDE Link
- Design your own trading systems and portfolios in Excel and Obsidian will feed in
Real-time data, making Excel a power trading tool.